The Mask

As promised I am back with my spiritual gyan. You must be thinking who reads his stuff, but I don’t care If anybody reads or not. I am continue writing stuffs which I think, I should.

Mask is that one thing which can hide anything from happiness to sorrows, from jealousy to affection, from hatred to love, everything and anything in this world. People use it, in fact even you and I use it every day to hide something or other from someone or even from ourselves, because if you are not using it then you are like our constables who were made to face AK-47 with wood sticks. You cannot attack neither you can defend. Such is the importance of Mask in our daily life.

Let us talk on this by using an example, recently I happen to meet one of my friend, she is so full of life (yes I am talking about a female friend, no need to bulge your eyes), you give her a topic and she can go on for the whole day without giving you a chance to speak on it, but very down to earth and humble, very much intelligent and having very bright features, you get a smile on face just by watching her such is her personality or I can say she just carries that pleasant environment with her.

But there is one thing she also carries with her, yes correct the mask and because she don’t want to show her real self to the world. I guessed it and asked her to drop it once and let me see the real you, but as I said she is very intelligent, she very cleverly diverted the topic and kept talking on that and then left for home.
So this was just one I am talking about, of course I have not stopped trying I am going to unmask her real self.

Now let us go with a popular personality, the first Prime Minister of free India (I know this is a risk to take such a personality, but it is my blog so who cares), Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.

I admire him how he carried the mask all his life and was successful even though being such a prominent person. If you just Google it I am rest assured you will get to read this, that he used to push away people who use to come to see him or touch his feet, but……but this only happens when the newspaper or the photographer were not around. I front of press and all other renowned peoples he use to hug the same people he used to push away.

Mask is one such thing which can make look an innocent a culprit and vice versa. If possible please do think on it, how you behave or react in front of different sets of people, you will think that doe not mean you wear a mask, but actually you do.

So people for today this is much gyan is more than enough, and please do leave a comment and views, just because I want to know what I have written does exist or not.

Comments

  1. Still waiting 4 ur new post buddy make it soon

    Rajkiran Gupta
    http://www.rajkirangupta.co.nr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wait.....

Relationship